Start 2016 in the know about the conflict minerals regulation!
Successful implementation of a regulatory compliance program is directly related to information and education. With this in mind FJATA, in partnership with 6 leading industry associations, the law firm Schulte Roth & Zabel, and Source Intelligence are pleased to offer you the Conflict Minerals Resource Center where you will find:
- The latest news, alerts, and information on Conflict Minerals compliance.
- Tools and templates that will make understanding this regulation easier than ever before.
- A complete Dodd-Frank 1502 Conflict Minerals supplier training module with a completion certificate.
- Find the Conflict Minerals Resource Center here: www.conflictmineralsresourcecenter.com
- As a valued member of FJATA, please accept this free token as our gift to you!
Fashion Jewelry Trade Association- SIFJATAINT
To use this token: FJATA is granting you a complimentary access code to the Conflict Minerals Resource Center (CMRC), a site sponsored by seven industry associations which provides information and web-based training for vendors, suppliers, and other association members. We encourage you to use this site to educate yourselves and your organization on conflict minerals compliance. You may register at http://www.conflictmineralsresources.com and use the code at the payment page for free access.
Please follow these steps to register for free access to the CMRC training:
1. Go to https://conflictmineralsresources.com/
2. Click “Join Now” on the right side of the page.
3. Fill out the User Account information.
4. Check the box for “Registered User Plan ($65.00) + Basic Training Package ($95.00)” – $160, the code for free access will be used during payment.
5. Enter the FJATA code in the coupon code box section on the payment page. You will also use this code to start the training course.
6. Click “apply to order” before clicking complete order. Your fee should read as “free”.
7. Click “Complete Order” to finish the transaction.
8. Click the orange button titled “Conflict Minerals Basic Training” in the menu bar to access the training course.